18TH

Thursday, April 28, 2016



















That night, I was sitting in my living room, doing the annual "FB like-and-comment-marathon" on the birthday wishes. And then suddenly my neighbour Celene called me, saying that she has the second birthday present to give me, and asked me to gather at our frequent meeting venue. So I grabbed my phone and went out.

      Suddenly, there was a person blindfolded my eyes and wanted to kidnap me. .....Well, supposed to - because I'd already seen who's that before she grabbed me hahaha. Oops sorry plan ruined. But! It was indeed a creative idea! Who'll ever thought to kidnap their friend on their birthday huh? (I heard that they had planned this for a month.)

      The plan did not fail. I was happy that night - and that is what matters the most, right?

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts

Like us on Facebook

Flickr Images