RAKU SHABU SHABU C180

Friday, June 03, 2016

Waiting for our seats 'cuz it was fully occupied.

Beef (fried)

Beef (raw)


Fish


Happy 21th Birthday!



Trying to capture the steam

Kinda proud of my DIY ice cream lol hahah







     Hey y'all! Just wanna post a lil' update heh. Well, yesterday was my elder brother's 21th birthday, so, to satisfy his huge stomach, we went to Raku Shabu Shabu C180 for a buffet. I didn't capture much of the food because I was just busying eating (oops).  Different kinds of beef were sold there, and tasted quite nice too. If you are a meat eater (like my bro), definitely can come here. RM36 per person (without GST).  After dinner, we walked across a water fountain in C180 and they were beautiful.


      A simple and stomach-full night.

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts

Like us on Facebook

Flickr Images